[c-nsp] SLB Question

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Jul 11 12:47:39 EDT 2007

If you are looking at a very small scale SLB solution, why not just use
IP SLB directly on the MSFC?
It can handle quite a few sessions/pps, and if you feel overload, you
can upgrade to Sup720-3B, which has HW acceleration for IP SLB.

If you stop using destination NAT, it would be the perfect solution for
you.

If you need some assistance with configs, unicast me. Here is the link
for the IP SLB docs:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft
/122limit/122sx/122sxf18/slbsxf1.htm

Arie