[c-nsp] Bugs in the 12.2(33).SRA1

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Jul 18 14:09:48 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 11:02:01AM +0300, Emanuel Popa wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Regarding this old thread, I've recently discovered that DOM is no
> longer supported for XENPAK-10GB-LR with 12.2(33)SRB. And I'm not
> speaking about SNMP. Not even CLI show of transceiver DOM.
> Fortunately, transceiver DOM is still available for XENPAK-10GB-LW:

Try SRA4 and compare it to SRA3, I bet its the same problem I noticed and
posted about a couple months back (no responses though, so don't get your
hopes up). I had thought that it was related to non-Cisco branded
transceivers and DOM, but they have definitely done something to break DOM
on the "new" code (SRA4/SRB).