[c-nsp] Cisco 7507 RSP4+ with VIP-2 and 2PA-FE-TX

Winders, Timothy A twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Fri Jul 20 12:33:58 EDT 2007

Yeah, that's a possiblity.  I'll talke to our Cisco instructors.  They have 3 cisco labs, but I think all they have are 25xx routers.  If they have room in the rack, they might want this in one of the rooms.  I can probably dig up a serial port card for it as well.  I may even have an old 4 port CX 10mb line card.  Who knows... might get interesting for them.  :-)  Thanks for the idea!

Tim Winders | Associate Dean of Information Technology | South Plains College