[c-nsp] Cisco 7507 RSP4+ with VIP-2 and 2PA-FE-TX

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:49:45 EDT 2007

Winders, Timothy A wrote:
> The problem is... no one wants to pay the cost of the shipping for a
> 7507 chassis and power supplies.

I wouldn't mind, but only if there were good cards in the chassis.  I
frankly don't need that many slots at home, though.

> Sorry, no GEIP+ here, just the RSP4 32/256, 3 VIP2 8/128's, a PA-FE-TX
> and a PA-FE-FX.

Right now I'm running with an RSP2 (probably will upgrade to a bigger
RSP soon) with two VIP2-50s, one of which contains a PA-4E and a
PA-FE-TX, and other contains two PA-Fs.

I also have a C5500 with a Gig E card, a FDDI card and a load of Fast E
ports to hook my non-expandable machines onto my FDDI ring.

Peace...  Sridhar