[c-nsp] AS5350 Question

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 17:11:49 EDT 2007

Just a parallel question relating to this thread.

Won't this type of T1 service yield bad performance?  Is this a case where
switch lines are muxed on to a channel bank type thing and then demuxed
again in theory adding all sorts of nice artifacts?  As opposed to a
multipath type thing that gives you 64K channels right out of the switch to
your terminating devices with out muxing / demuxing.