[c-nsp] (no subject)

Michael Malitsky malitsky at netabn.com
Fri Jun 22 15:41:48 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded.  I am going to check into VRF.  This is a
new area for me - can someone help with a URL to start with?  I think it
was posted here a couple weeks ago, but I can't find it so far.

Changing providers is unfortunately not an option, much as I would like
to.
Separate sets of equipment also is not an option - everyone shares a
backhaul to the data center.

Michael