[c-nsp] Question about DST on Cisco CatOS

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Fri Mar 2 14:29:25 EST 2007

I would disable summertime (set summertime disable) regardless if its
required or not.  Somebody looking at the configuration later would
wonder why the summertime was left enabled for the UTC timezone.  My
guess is that the summertime command needs to be removed or CatOS will
offset the UTC time by one hour during the summer.