[c-nsp] T1 Aggregation box

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Mar 6 16:50:02 EST 2007

Can you terminate them via a channelized T3 and break them out?

If so, check out the 72xx with the new MCT3 PA that can offload
MLPPP to hardware. It's a pretty sweet card and that box is
very flexible.

You could see how many serial PA's you could get in the box to
see if you could get to that density if you have to terminate the
T1 spans directly.

Rodney