[c-nsp] Design - gre+ipsec+vpnsm+fwsm+vrf

Szilard Csordas szilard.csordas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 01:57:14 EST 2007

Hello Ge Moua,

Thanks for the info and for the drawing.
We would like to use GRE with dynamic routing because we have lots of
networks to be advertised.

Maybe it would be nicer to have 7200 for terminating the IPSec but
unfortunatelly we already have the hardware and It would be hard to
push it through the management.
This is why I was asking if the 6500+vpnsm can be build up 2 tunnels
and route between them over the firewall if they are in different
VRFs.

Regards,
Szilard