[c-nsp] slow convergence for full bgp table on a Cisco7613/SUP720-3BXL

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Mar 13 12:19:28 EST 2007

Can you find out if you indeed see any SPD drops when you converge, or
if those SPD drops where from something else (i.e. Internet background
noise or something like this).
But I don't think this is an input/SPD drop issue, if you had this
problem, you would have noticed it with 2x1GE already.
Can you check the TCP stats at both sides? Did your peer change
something on his end except the interface? It's really weird.

	oli

Emanuel Popa <mailto:emanuel.popa at gmail.com> wrote on Tuesday, March 13,
2007 6:03 PM:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps167/products_tech_note0