[c-nsp] How could we group two cisco7206 to a fault tolerant LNS Server?

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Mar 14 10:41:47 EST 2007

hi,

  we have two Cisco7206, which we plan to use as LNS
server.  There are two 100Mbps links provided by
Telecom.  Currently , we just use one Cisco7206 as LNS
server whose outgoing interface IP is  configured with
LNS server IP. Each time link is down, we have to ask
Telecom to modify their router configuration to enable
us to use another link.

    Now , we hope to set up a hot standy LNS server
group, in which two 7206 could swith automatically
between two links. If one 7206 is down, the other
takes over all incoming request.

  how could we set up two 7206 as above?  should we
ask telecom to configure their router ?

thanks

Joe