[c-nsp] 6500 WS-X6748-GE-TX and memory

Ed Butler ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Tue Mar 27 10:37:24 EST 2007

Perhaps you could explain why you need/want to upgrade the memory so
people could better comment?

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient. RapidSwitch Ltd is registered in England & Wales Company No.
04535693, Registered Address: 3 Beacon Mews, South Road, Weybridge, KT13
9DZ. VAT Registration No. GB 794 3811 96. All prices exclude VAT unless
otherwise stated. Quotations valid for seven days.