[c-nsp] 7513 T3 Card Question

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed Mar 28 10:25:05 EST 2007

A 7206 or 7204 would be adequate for a pair of channelized DS-3s. You
could put six PA-MC-8T1s in a 7206 and do 48 T1s, which may or may not
be enough. Personally, the cabling required for that would just make me
go to DS-3 and a mux.

We went from 7507 to 7206s, then moved to 7513 when we had a 7206 puke
on us. I'm not sure where the limitation lies on a 7500 when it comes to
using channelized DS-3s, but certainly it seems to be scaling nicely so far.