[c-nsp] 7600 Linecard decisision

Peter Basquiat peter.basquiat at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 16:04:57 EDT 2007

Ok, good to know!

To place another more precisely question, how is matching/classifying and
marking
based on layer4 to mark application traffic like voice incoming from
customer done
in PFC-QoS? Is that possible? If yes, are there any drawbacks with that or
generally?
Iam thinking on the hardware architecture of the PFC, so that maybe not
every packet
is correctly matched and only switched without seen/modified/policed.

Maybe you guys had already experiences and hit some of the implications of
that architecture
specially maybe on edge.