[c-nsp] Further clarification on Queuing questions

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:23:56 EDT 2007

To try and make my previous questions less ambiguous, does anybody
have any pointers / info on where packets are queued and how they are
forwarded on a 7206 with NPE-G1?  Specifically, if CBWFQs and LLQs are
configured on an interface, where are these queued packets buffered
and what, if any, affect does the aforementioned 'hold-queue length
{in | out}' command have?

I have found several generic flowcharts/process diagrams of the 7200,
but none account for QoS, mainly just basic Forwarding and CEF...

Thanks again,
     ~Aaron