[c-nsp] CBWFQ ...

Azher Amin azher at niit.edu.pk
Sat May 12 22:23:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need some suggestions on traffic shaping. I have 2Mbps link connected
to Internet via a provider. I have a webserver for which i want to
prioritize the traffic, i.e. anyone accessing the webserver from
internet should get the best out of this 2Mbps, while other inside to
world traffic should be given low priority.

I tried cbwfq, but since it is applied only to output of serial, thus it
helped a bit and speed is improved. However is there anyway to reduce
the traffic on this serial interface from coming in from the provider side ?

Plz suggest.

-Azher

believed to be clean.