[c-nsp] BGP and full traffic overload

Liviu Pislaru liviu.pislaru at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:55:39 EDT 2007

hello,

what type of L3 switches / routers do you use (paste here IOS too) ?
what are the intervals that the BGP session goes up and down ?
are you 100% sure the problem is generated because of the
overloaded link ?
paste here please the output of the command:
"sh ip bgp nei <IP>" for both neighbors.
do you have a CPU graph for your devices ? what value is the CPU
load when sessions goes down ?
what about system MTU on both devices and MTU on the neighbors interfaces ?

we wait for more details to help you further,
--
liviu.