[c-nsp] BGP Propigation

Richey richey at americainter.net
Wed May 16 07:18:35 EDT 2007

Typically, how long should it take to propagate a /24 across the net?   This
isn't a new /24 from arin so it should not be filtered.   It's supposedly
being announced but route-server.ip.att.net does not have the slightest clue
about this /24 and we connect to AT&T.  I'm wondering how long I should wait
before I should gripe.  I was given the /24 a week ago and it's still not
useable today.  I opened a ticket at the end of last week and it's still not
working.  Before I start pestering everyone I want to make sure I am not
acting too soon.

-richey