[c-nsp] ONS 15454 SNMP traps

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Fri May 25 11:20:08 EDT 2007

Hello Dan:

Have you loaded the ONS MIBS into your monitoring system?  It looks like
you're receiving the standard MIB's but perhaps not the Cisco-specific
ones.  Here's a fairly good overview document for the ONS "in general"
although there may be caveats depending on the version of software
you're running.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/optical/ps2006/products_tech_note
09186a0080094b1e.shtml

Regards,