[c-nsp] Cisco Aironet Multi/Broadcast limit

Kristian Larsson kristian at spritelink.se
Sun May 27 17:02:42 EDT 2007

I've got a Cisco 1231G Access Point which I'm
rather happy with. However, I would like to enjoy
IPTV on my laptop and as this is sent out as
multicast and my Aironet limits all multicast and
broadcast traffic to 1Mbps the shows aren't very
enjoyable. I've looked around somewhat, poked in
the cisco, done a few google searches.. but
apparently my Google Kung Fu isn't up to the job
or there just isn't an option for this.
Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thank you
Regards,
   Kristian.

--
Kristian Larsson                                   KLL-RIPE
Network Engineer                       SpriteLink [AS39525]
+46 704 910401			     kristian at spritelink.se