[c-nsp] ASA5520 stable code?

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Mon Nov 5 09:28:10 EST 2007

When I posed this question a few weeks ago I was warned off of 8.0.  The
person cited a number of reasons but I can't remember what they are now.
  He indicated the the latest 7.2 was performing well though.  YMMV of
course.  I upgraded one of our PIXs to 7.2.1 from 6.3.4 last summer,
downgraded to 7.1.2 a few days later, and ultimately downgraded all the
way back to 7.0.5 just to get a PIX OS that wouldn't crash and could
keep our L2Ls up and running.

YMMV
  Justin