[c-nsp] Recovering from disabled break squence

Junaid junaid.x86 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:01:42 EST 2007

Hi,

i have messed up my router (3640) with a config-reg value of 0x3922
disabling the break sequence. Now, I am unable to get into ROMMON mode
to change IOS. The current IOS does not detect my Ethernet module.
Also, when I try to enter config mode it says:

Router>enable
% No password set
Router>

When I try to boot the router without any Flash in place, it still
does not go into ROMMON mode and just sits idle.

Is there a way to reset the config-register using junpers ?

Regards,

Junaid.