[c-nsp] VS-S720-10G-3C

Kevin Graham kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com
Tue Nov 6 17:47:38 EST 2007

It's good to see the local-port-preference of the MEC, though I'd be
interested in whether the same concept could be extended to include a
line-card/ASIC preference for 10GEC's across oversubscribed modules such as
6708 and 6716. (Not going to bother contorting my interphalangeal's to see
this on the 3750E).