[c-nsp] PPPoA DSL up/up, no traffic

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Tue Oct 2 14:16:08 EDT 2007

Steve,

As far as I can tell, I'm not receiving an IP address. Yes, I'm performing
reachability tests directly from the router.

==========
SH IP ROUTE
==========

S*   0.0.0.0/0 is directly connected, Dialer1
C    x.x.x.x/22 is directly connected, FastEthernet0/0

Plus:

rr2#sh atm int atm0/0/0
Interface ATM0/0/0:
AAL enabled:  AAL5   AAL2, Maximum VCs: 23, Current VCCs: 1

VCIs per VPI: 256,
Max. Datagram Size: 4528
PLIM Type: ADSL - 832Kbps Upstream, DMT, TX clocking: LINE
0 input, 67960 output, 0 IN fast, 0 OUT fast
 Avail bw = 832
Config. is ACTIVE

rr2#sh atm traffi
Input OAM Queue: 0/64 (size/max)
0 Input packets
67965 Output packets
0 Broadcast packets
0 Packets received on non-existent VC
0 Packets attempted to send on non-existent VC
0 OAM cells received
F5 InEndloop: 0, F5 InSegloop: 0, F5 InAIS: 0, F5 InRDI: 0
F5 InEndcc: 0, F5 InSegcc: 0,
F4 InEndloop: 0, F4 InSegloop: 0, F4 InAIS: 0, F4 InRDI: 0
0 OAM cells sent
F5 OutEndloop: 0, F5 OutSegloop: 0,     F5 OutRDI: 0
F5 OutEndcc: 0, F5 OutSegcc: 0,
F4 OutEndloop: 0, F4 OutSegloop: 0,     F4 OutRDI: 0
0 OAM cell drops

Thanks,
Adam