[c-nsp] DSL router recommendation

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Oct 8 15:08:52 EDT 2007

We have a lot of 850 series in the field for our "standard offering" for
SOHO .... they work well and rarely do we have any issues overall.  They
lack in software features compared to 1800 but the cost difference is
substantial enough to stick with 800 series unless  you need those
features.....

Hope this helps ;)

Paul