[c-nsp] IPsec hybrid authentication with IOS or PIX/ASA?

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Fri Oct 12 02:03:45 EDT 2007

In http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sn-20040415-grppass.shtml
Cisco mentions that they introduced hybrid authentication for the
concentrator. Is hybrid authentication available for IOS and ASA, now
that easyvpn has been noticably improved (and the ASA is supposed to
replace the concentrator)? I failed to find any document that describes
how to configure hybrid on either platform.

The document also mentions IKEv2. What is the current status of IKEv2?

Thanks
    Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>