[c-nsp] Source based routing with cisco asa 5510

Josh Horton jhorton at blindhog.net
Fri Oct 12 10:02:28 EDT 2007

I've never tried it, but you might be able to accomplish this with a
static statement. Translate the  internal ip address to the same ip
address. The int_load_balance interface is the interface connected to
the load balancer. My theory could be way off...but it is something to try.

static (inside, int_load_balance) 10.37.12.0 10.37.12.0 mask 255.255.255.0