[c-nsp] Changing vlan numbers

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:04:44 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

While you can do this on the 6500, I don't believe the equivalent
exists for the 5500 (it's port-ASIC specific).

See: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SXF/native/command/reference/S1.html#wp1320204
if you're still interested in the 6500 functionality (note there are
some interesting caveats in regards to how ASICs may be shared between
groups of ports).

Regards,
     ~Aaron