[c-nsp] OT: Boson practice exams

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at wi.rr.com
Sat Oct 13 15:53:52 EDT 2007

All:

Anyone heard from Boson on when they are going to update their practice
exams?  We try calling to talk to them and they are just plain rude
about it.

They are still selling the old CCNP exams.  Their information page on
the CCNP looks like it was written two years ago.  We are a volume buyer
from them, and they won't give us the slightest idea of when this might
be updated.

They are aware we may not renew or commitments next year if they can't
update these exams, and their attitude seems to be they really don't care.

Its too bad, because they make a decent product.  Their not braindumps.
Their officially associated with Cisco.  Cisco even distributes their
questions and exam engine with some of the CiscoPress study guides.

Argh!  Boson what is going on?!?!