[c-nsp] RBE ppoe DSL on the same pvc

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Tue Oct 23 14:50:32 EDT 2007

Hi, we acquired a customer that has an ATM circuit that is doing RBE dsl on
a 7200. To save money we wanted to combine our existing DSL customers on the
same ATM, our customers are mostly pppoe with some FRASI lines.

Hi is there a way, or is if even possible, to have RBE VC's mixed with pppoe
VC's on the same pvc ?

For example the interface below has multiple VCs that have natted or static
ips routed to the end user.
Is it possible to also offer pppoe, with an available address pool, on the
same pvc along with the routed ips?

If someone could point me in the right direction or give me an example that
would be great.

interface ATM5/0.100346 point-to-point
 ip unnumbered Loopback1
 ip access-group dsl-inbound in