[c-nsp] RSP720 Supported linecards

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Wed Sep 12 16:43:44 EDT 2007

> Can anyone point me to a list of 7600 linecards that are
> supported (or not) by the RSP720 line?

First, see http://tinyurl.com/ysovqg for a list of hardware not
supported with 12.2 SR (which the RSP runs).

Then check out the RSP720 section (http://tinyurl.com/2fbtlg),
which says that *no* service modules or OSMs are supported.

> I want to confirm support for the FWSM, ACE, Anomaly Detector
> & Guard, IDSM2 (though we are ultimately returning these) and
> then the 67xx series cards.

Currently you're out of luck with *all* the service modules. I
would strongly suggest that you contact your account team about
the plans to support service modules in coming releases.

> Any features lost or gained would be useful too.

SLB is not supported, and SRB is not the most stable software
in the world (yet).

-A