[c-nsp] cap'ing each host/ip to bw limits

a. rahman isnaini r. sutan risnaini at speed.net.id
Sat Sep 15 08:51:24 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Greene" <maillist at webjogger.net>
To: <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] cap'ing each host/ip to bw limits

: We've been using Allot NetEnforcer for years, but have decided to build
our
: own *nix solution because the hardware and support contract costs are just
: too high with Allot.

Yup, too much money to spend.
My solution last couple years, one allot replaced with up to 10 ETINCs for
each service gateway we have been running on and the traffic load
redistributed.

: The Allot is a great product, in my opinion. Just can't afford it!
agree..

:
: Someone mentioned the Ellacoya product line ... I expect these are also
: pretty expensive ... I wonder if anyone could tell us what ballpark
pricing
: is for the e30 unit ....
:
: Thanks,