[c-nsp] Bug CSCeh27672 (EoMPLS MTU enhancements)

Ian Dickinson iand at eng.pipex.net
Mon Sep 24 14:41:05 EDT 2007

Rodney Dunn wrote:
> It's not in any shipping code yet.
>
> I happened to check it today as I'm in a Carrier Ethernet Services class.
>
> There is a request in to port the changes to SRA and SRB throttle.
>
> No clue yet where they will allow them to go yet.
>
> Rodney

Thanks for this Rodney.

Although I really want this as described, I want this backporting to 12.2SB
(or 12.2SRC depending on what happens there) and 12.0S, to be able to really
rely on it, ie 7200/7301/GSR as well as 7600.  Any updates on target releases
for this would be greatly appreciated.

Ian

--
Ian Dickinson