[c-nsp] Redundant default route, without round-robin routing

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Sep 27 11:05:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Vincent De Keyzer wrote:

> I was thinking of having both BGP routers advertising a default route in
> OSPF; but in this case, in order to limit packet out-of-sequence problems, I
> want to make sure that every IP flow uses the same default gateway.

Have you tried having one of the eBGP routers originate a default route
into OSPF using a different metric than the other?

#default-information originate ?
   always       Always advertise default route
   metric       OSPF default metric
   metric-type  OSPF metric type for default routes
   route-map    Route-map reference