[c-nsp] OT : IPv6 - Will it hit like an "avalanch"?

Patrick J Greene patrickg at layer8llc.com
Tue Apr 1 09:27:01 EDT 2008

I keep seeing all of these articles about IPv6 being put off until the last minute and then we will all have to scramble to put it in(http://www.networkworld.com/news/2008/033108-ntt-anerica-ipv6.html) .  What are your thoughts and plans?  Is anybody really running out of IP space, other that ARIN?  Need we need to be looking at getting IPv6 Internet connections and hosting on IPv6 now?  What about non ISP's?  Does corporate America really need to worry?

Thanks,
Patrick