[c-nsp] Stacking 3750s with 3550

P.V.Sankar sankar at cdotb.ernet.in
Fri Apr 11 02:47:52 EDT 2008

Hi,
Thanks for your information. One more question i have regarding clusters.
I have two 3750s with 12 SFP ports and 3550 with 48 Fast Ethernet ports & 2
Gigabit Ethernet ports.
I cluster 3750 stack as commander switch and 3550 as member switch. My 3750
stack takes care of SVIs(inter VLAN routing) and 3550 takes care of routed
ports where all servers are connected.
Now my problem is from the hosts which are connected to 3550, i am not able
to communicate to the machines which are sitting in various VLANs.
I have configured clustering as prescribed in the document.

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,
Sankar

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:53:41 -0700, Tom Zingale (tomz) wrote