[c-nsp] OSPFv3 down every 34 minutes

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sun Apr 13 11:20:02 EDT 2008

> Hi Brad,
> Thanks for the response.  I saw those drops, but they don't come close
> to the amount of times this is occurring.  This happens literally,
> every 34 minutes (okay, 33 minutes and some seconds :-) ):

Maybe you have a Cylon infiltrator hiding in your network? :)

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/episodes/episodes.php?seas=1&ep=101&act=1

"In the wake of the Cylon sneak attack, the ragtag fleet of human survivors
is forced to play a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with their pursuers. Every
33 minutes, they make a jump to a new location. And every 33 minutes, the
Cylons manage to find them. The pilots are on the brink of exhaustion,
relying on artificial stimulants to keep fighting, and the civilians are
beginning to doubt the leadership of Commander Adama and President Roslin."