[c-nsp] OSPFv3 down every 34 minutes

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Apr 14 08:51:46 EDT 2008

I thought I did this already, but looking back, it was just the 'show ipv6 ospf neighbor'.  :-/

In any case, my "hail mary" seemed to work.  After removing and reconfiguring IPv6 and OSPFv3 on the interface with the same exact config, the problem appears to have stopped (at least for now).

Thanks to all those who responded.

-evt