[c-nsp] T1 aggregation boxes and some bonus info

Marlow, Travis Travis.Marlow at everestgt.com
Fri Apr 25 11:08:45 EDT 2008

Hey everyone, I wanted to find out what everyone is using to aggregate
customer T1 links.  We're using the 7206VXR platform with NPE-G2 filled
to the hilt with PA-MC-2T3+ cards, including the PA Jacket card slot.
The second question I have is if anyone else is using this same
solution, how are you getting your T1 provisioned statistics?  I'm not
talking about bandwidth utilization, but how many DS0s have been
configured for Serial interfaces, etc.  Today we have people monitoring
a spreadsheet of configured T1s and I would like something a little more
"accurate" and real time.  I was hoping to poll something in SNMP, but I
haven't had any luck.