[c-nsp] RSPAN over IP on a 6500 SUP 2 + MSFC2

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:42:14 EDT 2008

If you are doing MPLS with say an OSM as an uplink, you could create a
physical loopback and transport it over AToM EoMPLS.  Generally
without ERSPAN, you are limited to using a local box to sniff
traffic.  I don't think there is any way you can do it without some
kind of physical intervention.

Phil