[c-nsp] Can an AS5350 route ISDN calls to ISDN?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 1 02:00:08 EDT 2008

Andreas Sikkema wrote:

> How do I add 310 as a prefix to the calls from port 3/3 so that dialpeer
> 100 does not match and calls go to dialpeer 12 (or something functionally
> similar)?

To add translations based on a specific physical port, you have to add
the translation profile to the voice-port for 3/3, so that the
translation can happen before any dial-peer matching is done (that's the
order of evaluation).

Example:

voice translation-rule 2
  rule 1 /^\(.+\)/ /05500\1/
!
!
voice translation-profile FAX-TRANSLATIONS
  translate called 2
!
!
voice-port 4/1:D
  translation-profile incoming FAX-TRANSLATIONS
  no comfort-noise
  bearer-cap 3100Hz
!
!
dial-peer voice 803 voip
  description FAX DIDs
  destination-pattern 05500T
  session protocol sipv2
  session target ipv4:XXX.YYY.ZZZ.AAA
  session transport udp
  dtmf-relay rtp-nte
  codec g711ulaw
  fax rate 14400 bytes 255
  fax protocol pass-through g711ulaw
  no vad

--

This example stamps a prefix of 05500 on all calls that come in on T1
4/1, and then there is a dial peer that matches 05500 + anything.  In

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems