[c-nsp] MPLS PE Routers for a Mobile Carrier?

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 16:52:28 EDT 2008

AFAIK, ASR 1000 or 4500/Sup6-E don't support MPLS in current software
releases, so your Cisco-land options are ISR 38x5, 6500, 7600 and
12000. ME6524 seems a good fit for this environment, J-2320/6350 could
be the J-land options to explore (although ISR 38x5 are their
counterparts at C-land, not the ME6524).

Rubens