[c-nsp] SGBP on 12.2(31)SB

Dean Smith dean at eatworms.org.uk
Wed Aug 6 09:00:50 EDT 2008

Has anyone got SGBP (Multichassis Multilink PPP) currently running on
12.2(31)SB on 7200s ?

Its been working just fine across a pair of 7200 running 12.3(11)T10 which
got upgraded to 12.2(31)SB8 last night. (I know later SB releases are
available but we're using SB8 elsewhere aswell) And the SGBP stopped
working.

Appears SGBP is trying to use radius for authentication (our ppp
authentication method) despite being configured with "aaa authentication
sgbp local" and correct usernames to match stack groups etc. (which were
working fine prior to the upgrade).

Anyone been through this one before ?

Dean