[c-nsp] ME6500

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:38:22 EDT 2008

There were some platforms like the 7500 where "no arp" in config mode
did work for dynamic ARP entries.

As I said, I haven't tested it on the ME6524, neither with SVIs or
routed interfaces, neither with ZU2 or SXH IOS.

An ARP entry associated with DHCP Snooping / Dynamic ARP Inspection /
IP Source Guard  may also show a different behavior than a pure
dynamic ARP entry.

Rubens