[c-nsp] route-map continue

Christian Koch christian at broknrobot.com
Thu Aug 14 14:57:40 EDT 2008

i was thinking the problem was 'outbound' maps, but then when double
checking i saw this

Restrictions for BGP Route-Map Continue

•Continue clauses are supported in outbound route maps only in Cisco
IOS Release 12.0(31)S and subsequent releases.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/cs_brmcs.html