[c-nsp] best fault management solutions?

Jason LeBlanc jml at packetpimp.org
Fri Aug 22 13:03:51 EDT 2008

You could do something as simple as mrtg templates and a few simple
scripts to auto-gen the mrtg configs with thresholds that email you.
You also get graphs of the trends to boot.  We have several tools
running but I tend to use mrtg more than the others.  I have some code
if you're interested, php with a mysql backend, its hacked together but
it works.