[c-nsp] R&S CCIE Lab wait times - Sydney

Ben Steele ben.steele at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 26 02:22:10 EDT 2008

Does anyone have any idea on the current wait times for the Lab? I'm about
to sit the written in a couple of weeks and someone mentioned to me the
current wait is around a year and a half?? Is there a specific wait for each
stream or is that in general, only interested in Sydney Lab dates, a year
and a half seems pretty steep, i'm hoping it's not right, although I have
heard of time frames like that for the Security Lab in Europe.

Cheers

Ben