[c-nsp] VPN Client to 1841, default route into tunnel with exceptions

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Tue Aug 26 11:20:25 EDT 2008

Sounds like a routing issue, is your ippool handling out IP addr to the
clients.  I recently set a similar config on a 1811 and this works fine.  I
can send you the working config if you're intersted.

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services