[c-nsp] LLQ + MLPPPoE -> ?

Ben Steele ben.steele at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 27 22:12:03 EDT 2008

I believe in the setup we are testing with we have a >1500 mtu either end
so the pppoe overhead shouldn't be an issue, but will double check.

Dialer will default to interface mtu of 1500 bytes unless you specify
something else.

The config we are using is in the original post
(https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2008-August/053632.html)

That doesn't have any of the previous recommendations i've made in it.

This I will try, just out of interest, do you have such a setup in
production?
if so , what version are you using on the CPE?

Haven't really played with the QoS on 12.4.20T much yet, but if you look
back for the post with the subject [Improved queuing in 12.4(20)T?] from Per
Carlson you can ask him what he was using J

Let us all know if 12.4.20T does magic for you.

Ben