[c-nsp] Netflow software

Christian MacNevin christian.macnevin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 23:48:09 EDT 2008

Seconded.

On Aug 27, 2008, at 1:11 PM, Gregori Parker wrote:

I'd recommend Crannog Netflow Tracker (now owned by Fluke) for this:
http://www.flukenetworks.com/fnet/en-us/products/NetFlow+Tracker/Overvie
w.htm

They have versions for both Linux and Windows (as well as an appliance
now), and I've found it to be well worth the expense over the
open-source solutions I've worked with..

My only caveat is that their licensing is not as glorious as it was
pre-acq